Theydon Bois Publish time 25-11-2019 04:31:40

You have convinced me, I think a trip to a familiar "Land" would be actually welcome at this point & lets face it there's not too many book series that have such longevity, and there's no need for me to read the pervious books as I have read them so many times over the years, perhaps I think I was subconsciously just waiting for him to finish the series ...!

stevenM Publish time 25-11-2019 04:31:41

Good call.

Incidentally I've also thought these would make good films (well the first chronicles anyway).

But I see someone like John Lithgow as Covenant.Maybe Gary Oldman if we wanted a bit more edge to him.

Just had my despatch confirmation from Amazon earlier today.And I'm at home tomorrow so definitely starting reading tomorrow night.

Theydon Bois Publish time 25-11-2019 04:31:42

It was Jack Nickerson performance in the Shining "1980" that made me think at the time he would have been perfect for the part but choosing now would be a tough choice but I'd like Mr Daniel Day-Lewis or Mr Gary Oldman, on another note not many books have actually made me cry when reading but these were one of the first to do so, I wont say what book or chapter only that the unhomed were involved.

salad1 Publish time 25-11-2019 04:31:43

Arrived today.No time to read it yet though!
Pages: 1 [2]
View full version: Chronicles of Thomas Covenant