cunnas Publish time 26-11-2019 20:40:41

New Vape - recommendation

Hi all, I started vaping 14 months ago and have not touched a cig since (proud statement out of the way).

I bought an Innokin Coolfire 4and I also have a Subox mini - both have been great but I think the battery on the Innokin is on its way out as it only ever charges to 50%.

I am more than happy with this but was wondering if anyone would recommend something to buy instead?I can just get another Coolfire and I am sure I would be happy with another one but it has been 12 months since I last looked at what was out there.

Ideally I want something with a big battery life - I like the fact that the Innokin doesn't need a battery as extra but certainly open to suggestions.Budget is around £60

LevelUpRob Publish time 26-11-2019 20:40:42

How about the eleaf ipower 80w.

5000mha battery that lasts all day. I do 12 hour shifts so need a good lasting battery.Can find it under £30 so you could get 2

haribo Publish time 26-11-2019 20:40:43

Big fan of the eleaf pico here, nice and compact and you can carry spare 18650 batteries if needed. I use sony vtc5a batteries and find it lasts me more than a day.

cunnas Publish time 26-11-2019 20:40:43

Not sure where I am going wrong with the pico but it just runs dry (not sure if thats the term but if I take a 3second inhale it burns). It is full, have changed coils and checked wattage but always happens

haribo Publish time 26-11-2019 20:40:43

That could be due to the wattage being too high or the cotton in the coil not wicking fast enough giving you that dry hit (nasty lol).
Maybe try priming the wick by taking a few pulls without firing the mod.
I bought my pico without the tank (i think it was called a 'melo' tank?). I use an ijoy exo tank with it.

cunnas Publish time 26-11-2019 20:40:44

Cheers will give it a go, it's definitely not the wattage as I've tried on low and get the dry hit on that. It's a new coil which has been primed as I thought it may have been a fault with the previous coil.

haribo Publish time 26-11-2019 20:40:44

that is strange for it to give you dry hits on a new coil. If you fancy trying a different tank you can check out the aspire cleito, I doubt you will have any issues with a cleito, if anything it'l be the opposite of your current issues because it likes to devour juice lol.
Maybe pairing a cleito (around £20) with your pico, plus a couple quality batteries (sony vtc5a x 2 say £12?) could be a nice little setup.

GMC79 Publish time 26-11-2019 20:40:44

Stock coils for the melo 3 from the pico were not all that good at all to be honest. I buy atlantis coils for mine (same fit) and more recently atlantis evo 0.5ohm coils. Excellent coils and will not have any issues with them never ever dry hits big juice holes.

Hpi_matrix Publish time 26-11-2019 20:40:44

Im always impressed with Vapresso stuff, this would be my next buy: Vape Kits | Revenger Kit | Vaporesso

FishDUDE Publish time 26-11-2019 20:40:45

Just bought one of these, upgrading from my trusty eleaf, it says in minutes how long it will take to charge!
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: New Vape - recommendation