Khans Publish time 26-11-2019 20:47:21

Looking for new Ecig advice needed

Been vaping a while and looking at now buying a new e cig don't really vape more than 15W so was thinking of buying a pen looking ecig with a good battery life, Can anyone recommend me something was looking at something like a provari maybe. with a small tank Aspire?

At the moment i have a Subbox Mini kanger
and eleaf stick

thanks in advance

Rob_R Publish time 26-11-2019 20:47:23

I've just got a Kanger Subvod and I'm impressed with it

Khans Publish time 26-11-2019 20:47:24

Does that use the sub tank mini?

Rob_R Publish time 26-11-2019 20:47:25

It uses a 3.2ml nano tank with the smaller ssocc coils. The tanks narrower than the subtank mini. Been using it for a week now and does me well for when in my car and travelling around.

beaverme Publish time 26-11-2019 20:47:26

I have tried a few different setups, including the Aspire Nautilus, Nautilus Mini and Triton. The Nautilus Mini was mated to a Joyetech eCom Supreme. That was a very reliable 19mm 30W regulated tube mod which perfectly matched the Nautilus Mini. I'm not sure about the battery capacity but it would easily last a full day. I did look at the Provari too. They are beautifully made and I like that they major on safety, but they were expensive then and they look even more expensive in today's market. Tube mods seem to have gone out of fashion a bit recently, in favour of box mods. If I was buying one today though, I would probably take a look at the Lavatube v3 and the Dicodes Dani Extreme V2 .

The 22mm tanks were used with a Vaporshark Vaporflask DNA 40 mod, which takes two 18650 batteries and lasts for several days between charges. I am really a mouth-to-lung vaper so I never really got along with the Triton. Nowadays I use rebuildables. My favourites are the Kayfun v4 and Mini v3, and the UD Bellus. The UD Bellus is easily the best value tank I have ever owned. It works great for either mouth-to-lung or direct-to-lung vaping. Obviously rebuildables are not for everyone though and there is definitely a learning curve involved.

For ease of use the Nautilus is hard to beat. If you go with a temperature sensing mod then there are now nickel coils available for them which last longer and (as long as the temperature is set correctly) prevent burnt hits.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Looking for new Ecig advice needed