big rd Publish time 26-11-2019 20:48:23

lost mvp what next

I lost my mvp 2 and nautilus so I need something new can you guys recommend a replacement and and upgrade for the mvp and the nautilus.
I have arthritis in my fingers so I will stick with replaceable coils.
I have been happy with the old set up but it dosnt hurt to try something new I fancythe eleaf 50 or something along those lines.
thanks

Derkster Publish time 26-11-2019 20:48:24

One of these...

Kanger SUBOX Mini Kit - Fresh Mist UK

Took the plunge and glad i did

RandomLee Publish time 26-11-2019 20:48:25

Or iStick 50w and one of these...

http://www.ivapour.co.uk/beyond-vape-silo-tank-kit.html

Based on Aspire Nautilus but with improved airflow.

jerryq7777 Publish time 26-11-2019 20:48:26

Aspire Triton and Istick 50w probably get them cheaper if you shop around.

Aspire - Aspire Triton and 50W iStick E Cig Battery Kit| E Cigarette Battery| Electronic Cigarette

big rd Publish time 26-11-2019 20:48:27

hi guys sorry for the late reply in the end I went for the coolfire 4 and mini nautilus I found this ok but it had a short battery charge so I got the mvp 3 pro and the isub g tank.
wow this really is on another level I am now on the look out for another sub tank and rather than another isub is there something better I should aim for.

walks Publish time 26-11-2019 20:48:28

It usually divides opinion, but if you're looking for a subtank then take a look at the Kanger Subtank Mini. Can't recommend it highly enough.

owen021173 Publish time 26-11-2019 20:48:29

Hi. Just come across you're post.
How are you finding the mvp pro 3? What battery like on it?
Thanks

big rd Publish time 26-11-2019 20:48:30

hiI find it very good I have not tried many others though battery life is good it lasts three to four days with the nautilus and about two with a kanger subtank mini this is with getting through about 30 ml of juice in the subtank in two days.
I would highly recommend it in its price range.

owen021173 Publish time 26-11-2019 20:48:31

Many thanks for getting back to me

I also have the mvp pro but I'm sure there's an issue with the the battery on mine as struggling to make it last a day.
In fact it's now 6.30 and it's on charge already with the yellow led, I have use 12ml of liquid today and it needs a charge to see me through the night , not good enough for me.
Been in to with the retailer but waiting to hear back. They've told me if its faulty they will replace it but if it's 'liquid damaged' it will be void.
Should be interesting seeing as neither of my tanks leak

Must also add I'm only using it at 4.0v with either the iSub g tank or the new crown tank I've just had delivered of the same retailer

big rd Publish time 26-11-2019 20:48:32

how long are you charging it for do you wait for the green light to go out.
it does take a long time to charge to full .
also have a look at the new innokin isub apex tank it beats the subtank mini and aspire triton tank hands down in my opinion and costs 23 quid on amazon
good luck with the retailer
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: lost mvp what next