spiderbites Publish time 26-11-2019 20:48:41

Nautilus mini spitting liquid

Hi all

A noob to ecigs

Im using the above, all was fine until I replaced the coil and now it's spitting hot liquid, tried a couple of different batteries with the same result

Anyone know why this is happening?

Y15HAL Publish time 26-11-2019 20:48:43

You haven't screwed the coil in too tight have you?

Maybe try taking the coil out, giving it a quick wipe and put back again.....Maybe its flooded....

Try dropping the wattage and see if it still happens.

spiderbites Publish time 26-11-2019 20:48:43

Sorry I was in a rush this morning so didn't go into to much detail

I use a itaste clk 1280 battery, tried it on all settings and I get the same, even on the lowest setting

I've also took it apart a couple of times and gave everything a good clean, same result after a short while u get the spitting again

First two coils I used were perfect, but since then I have this problem

Also tried with a evod mega battery, same result again

oska Publish time 26-11-2019 20:48:44

With all coils you get good ones and you get bad ones. It does sound like it is flooding and there is not a lot you can do about it unfortunately. Get yourself some more and see if they are any different.

It happens sometimes when I make my own coils, it looks exactly the same as the old one but as everything is hand made and not done by a machine things can vary.

GMC79 Publish time 26-11-2019 20:48:44

Could be a bad one yeah i guess, love my nautilus it's fantastic and actually never had a bad coil myself yet and must have used about 25 by now.
Stick a new one in dont over tighten, i always add drop or two of juice into the coil and leave mine to soak for 10 mins before puffing.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Nautilus mini spitting liquid