aslird Publish time 27-11-2019 04:13:01

Amazon are currently sending out beta keys for pre-orders, so it is possible you can buy it from anywhere and get the key.Be aware that the keys redeem on the Bethesda Launch, NOT steam, and it is likely that the full game will be Bethesda Launcher only as well.

However, it is very possible that the cheap cdkey sites are using a placeholder only and do not have access to pre-order keys.Even verified retailers such as GreenManGaming are not selling the game yet.

MrStauf Publish time 27-11-2019 04:13:01

Just got my beta key emailed this morning from game.

SyStemDeMoN Publish time 27-11-2019 04:13:01

My sons has arrived from game also !

mark6226 Publish time 27-11-2019 04:13:01

Fallout 4 is the first fallout game I've actually enjoyed
On ps4 it was dreadful but on pc its brilliantOne of the best
I would definitely buy 76 if it was a proper story based campaign rather than MPYes I know you can play alone but that makes much of the game such as acquiring nuclear codes impossible.
I dont want to play online with a load a drunken foul mouthed mono sylabbic red necks screaming abuse all the time.
I remember watch dogs two when other players just popped up and ruined my ganeI could take it offline thankfully
I won't be getting fallout 76. I won't play online

drinkturps Publish time 27-11-2019 04:13:02

Well this is interesting. It will be launching on Bethesda.net and not on Steam. Article from Eurogamer here

Fair play for not giving Valve a 30% cut which is bloody massive if you ask me but there must be reasons. I wonder if this is a sign of things to come with big developers bringing everything back in house and having their own launchers and stores? Looking longer term, is the future a subscription service?

aslird Publish time 27-11-2019 04:13:02

That comes as no surprise to me tbh - they get 100% of the income, and can more easily monetize and future mods.

What is more worrying to me, is that the "beta" is not going to be a beta, as was described at E3, but an early access instead a couple of weeks before the release date.Even worse, is that progress will not be wiped, so anyone who has pre-ordered it could have a big advantage, depending on how the MP is implemented.

Looking less and less likely this will be a game for me.

Kinetic Frenzy Publish time 27-11-2019 04:13:03

Or maybe the Beta is a beta and you get 2 weeks early access before everyone starts playing the Beta they have paid for....

DAZ UK 74 Publish time 27-11-2019 04:13:03

I was expecting it to be visually better than Fallout 4, this is just MP Fallout 4 with most of the content missing.

CraigofScotland Publish time 27-11-2019 04:13:04

is it rust mode of fa4?   

When the beta on pc goes live ill follow it on twitch, see whats what.   Still fancy it but just need a slight touch more to make sure they have combated trolling somewhat.

Our Year Publish time 27-11-2019 04:13:05

anyone buying ?
i dont realy need it as im knee deep in rr2 lol
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
View full version: Fallout 76