pronto Publish time 27-11-2019 22:52:28

Huawei P30 what is this icon

hello... this is my first ever android phone coming from a windows 10 phone and to be honest Im completely rubbish around phones , home cinema thou bring it on but phones nah im pathetic.
after the initial set up and playing I had to do the phones first recharge and after that I noticed this icon (circled on photo) it looks like a shoe with the number 36 at the side if I touch it nothing happens the phone just goes to the home screen yet there is no notification or info and I cannot delete it ? does anybody know.....                                                                        https://www.avforums.com/attachments/screenshot_20190508_193830_com-android-keyguard-jpg.1148744/

Bl4ckGryph0n Publish time 27-11-2019 22:52:29

It is an indication from the build in pedometer, therefore showing how many steps you've taken today.

If you don't want it on the lock screen you can switch it off in Settings -> Lock screen -> Additional information if I recall correctly.

pronto Publish time 27-11-2019 22:52:30

Thanks for the quick reply.. so I went to Settings -> Lock screen -> but couldn't find Additional information and I couldn't find that icon so for now I turned all notification off on the lock screen

pronto Publish time 27-11-2019 22:52:31

arrrrgghhh that didn't work either so I deleted the HUAWEI HEALTH APP altogether and that has worked
Pages: [1]
View full version: Huawei P30 what is this icon