PascalP Publish time 1-12-2019 21:25:38

Blinds operated via 12v trigger

Anyone know the existence of these?
Don't need any remotes or smart home mumbo jumbo, just want the blinds to close when I power on the projector and to open when I turn off the projector.

Thanks for any tips and advice!

Also wouldn't mind to wire a 12v relais on the trigger to control the blinds if needed.

PlasmaNewbie Publish time 1-12-2019 21:25:41

I've seen these advertised on a site
https://www.thecurtainpoleandtrackcompany.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?cat=49&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgoSUzpem5QIVCsreCh3kfQv-EAAYASAAEgIBCvD_BwE&q=silent gliss

and would these help?

Electric Blind Accessories, Remote Controls & Accessories UK

Not a recommendation, just a place to look, if no one comes up with a decent answer.

PascalP Publish time 1-12-2019 21:25:42

Thanks mate, that 2nd link sure has a lot of stuff, will have a look to see how it all works and what my options are!

Also found this over the weekend that also looks very promising...
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Kingpin Screens |   Remote Control System                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        /proxy.php?image=http://www.kingpinscreens.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/favicon.png&hash=0f71803c595e95b02172d3b849fb70a1&return_error=1                                                                                                                                www.kingpinscreens.com

stonedcamel Publish time 1-12-2019 21:25:43

BENEXMART DIY Motorized Your Tranditional Roll Shade with Bean or Cord Chain Smart Home Automation Support APP Timer Remote control: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home                                                                                                        Great prices on your favourite Home brands, and free delivery on eligible orders.                                                                                                                                                                                                        www.amazon.co.uk
Pages: [1]
View full version: Blinds operated via 12v trigger