ZincPete Publish time 1-12-2019 21:46:00

Evening all,

I've put the code and some instructions on github here:
   Home · zincpete/SilentG Wiki · GitHub

ZincPete

gomnie Publish time 1-12-2019 21:46:00

I hope the attached file 'curtains problem avforums.zip' will be useful. I have been battling with Silent Gliss curtain tracks for 20 years and this is my third re-design. Many thanks to AngarMgmt for the 5010 motor connections.

RonJW Publish time 1-12-2019 21:46:00

I now have a new 5100 track - I find a different wiring works for me:

Brown-Yellow Open
Red-Yellow Stop
Green Yellow Close

(but that just may be because of a Cable with different colours)

Using a Torx T10 bit I removed the top metal plate and the plastic mouding below -another three screws and you can pull the motor part out.
The T-shaped circuit board (another two machine screws) has a convienient 5V supply ontwoof the connections on the socket. (nearest the centre of the board).
I brought this out with a couple of fine insulated wires (passed through a couple of small holes in the plastic top, but be careful not to impeed the optical rotor) to power
a cheap 2 ch relay from Amazon such as:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07GTKHCST/ref=ppx_yo_b_asin_title_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
A 4 ch oneshould give you the stop control too, if needed.

Has anyone managed to removed the bottom part of the motor unit?Mine would not budge!

GAChapo Publish time 1-12-2019 21:46:01

Hi RonJW,

Do you have a photo of the 5v supply?

I take it you used this to power your 2 ch relay?

Your Amazon link is broken, but I guess you used something like this US $1.27 15% OFF|5V ESP8266 ESP 01 1 Channel WiFi Relay Module ESP 01S 2 Way Relay Module For IOT Smart Home remote control switch phone APP-in Integrated Circuits from Electronic Components & Supplies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Groupwith the ESP-01 built in?

Why were you looking to move the bottom part of the motor unit?

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

LV426 Publish time 1-12-2019 21:46:01

Fixed the broken link in post 43
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
View full version: Silentgliss curtain rail automation