Dmaster292 Publish time 2-12-2019 06:01:10

Android OS question - Android 5.1 Lollipop

Hi All,

I am considering a new tablet and have my eye on Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro Video Tablet.

Getting to the point quickly - the operating system is listed as Android 5.1 Lollipop. My previous now dead tablet had the issue that when using Google Play Movies - I was unable to download to an SD card. Meaning a laborious and confusing process of copying an pasting items across to the external storage. I cant recall the OS version. As such I want to know - based on the above details - will downloading to and playback from SD card be possible, using google play?

For context - my primary purpose for the tablet is for movie and tv show watching - and game usage (primarily old PSOne titles via an emulator). This leads to primary requirements (above the usual - screen definition, OS quality, hardware specs etc) of a large screen and external memory capabilities (I confess one thing I find confusing here is they are often listed as up to a certain amount - yet in my experience larger sizes often work fine).

Primarily if anyone could answer the question on the Android V - but any suggestions/advice on the above is welcome.

Thanks for reading.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Android OS question - Android 5.1 Lollipop