View: 368|Reply: 1

USB Audio Interface Hook Up

[Copy link]
25-11-2019 21:29:12 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi all,

i want to connect my Shure mic to my Nio and then output the sound from my PC via my new amp to my speakers, actually for a karaoke set up!

LP-2020A   Lepai Tripath Class-T Hi-Fi Audio Mini Amplifier with Power Supply By Koolertron (Black): Amazon.co.uk: Musical Instruments

Please could you tell me how to connect and configure this?

I've found lots on how to connect your speakers direct to the Nio, but cant work out how to go this route.

So far i have the Nio to PC via usb of course. Audio out 3.5 jack green socket at rear of PC to red white rca in on the amp. Mic level appears when in sing into on the Nio.

So in summary i want to just amplify the Nio mic sound through both speakers in real time, but i'm bogged down by the options on the nio deck itself, audio config in Windows 7 sound section and cables. Do i need a seperate audio cable for example from the Nio to the PC sound card?

I'm sure i'm making the simple complicated here!

Realtek HD audio on sound card if relevent.

Use magic Report

Author| 25-11-2019 21:29:13 Mobile | Show all posts
Update, figured it out, i now have mic sound, but only from the right speaker! Can anyone tell me how to spread the mic signal over both?, can find the solution in the manual .
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部