View: 362|Reply: 4

Best place for selling audio gear

[Copy link]
25-11-2019 21:30:40 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi guys

I need to sell some bits, i've had a bit of luck in the classifieds here but now I need to sell some microphones. One pair is for sale in the classifieds right now but I'm looking for suggestions on where I can advertise them elsewhere as I don't think this is the best place for them, but I don't want to use eBay if I can avoid it due to fees etc.

The problem is that any of the music forums I can find usually need you to be active on the forums before using the classifieds, which I don't want to have to go through, especially as studio work is not my priority now (hence selling the gear)

any ideas?

Use magic Report

25-11-2019 21:30:41 Mobile | Show all posts
Readers Ads - Microphones

Try here, think you have to register but that's it as far as I know.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 21:30:42 Mobile | Show all posts
I was going to suggest SOS too

Use magic Report

Author| 25-11-2019 21:30:42 Mobile | Show all posts
Thanks, ive tried to register but it doesnt seem to work and I can't create an account but it doesn't actually give me any errors

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 21:30:43 Mobile | Show all posts
Gumtree is okay as far as any of these sites go.  The fact that you communicate initially with secure 2 way email is good for protecting you until you finally find someone thats not a time waster.  No fees but I had an issue with IP address not being in the  UK despite being in sunny Scotland and had a faff with CS to sort it.

Try and meet in person and take a fake money spotting pen with you which cost a quid off amazon and tell the buyer that you will be doing so. A genuine person wont mind.  albeit they may prefer to come to your home address which is where an element of trust comes in.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部