Back New
Author: WhiteLimo1988

“Gaming” PC newbie - pre built system?

[Copy link]
27-11-2019 05:41:56 Mobile | Show all posts
Either of the Corsair PSUs will be fine. Obviously the RM650x is a big step up in quality and price but its Gold rated, fully modular and comes with a 7 year warranty. It'll out last the PC so is overkill unless you plan to start building your own PCs in the future, then it can be reused with no issues.

The VS is a budget PSU but better than all the others, Aerocool have a poor reputation for reliability. If you don't want to pay the extra then you'd be as well sticking with the Fierce PSU.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 27-11-2019 05:41:57 Mobile | Show all posts
Illl get the Corsair one. I’d rather be safe than sorry for £26

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 05:41:57 Mobile | Show all posts
IMO just get some cheap PC off of classifields and then drop a new GPU in it when you have the money.

tbh for 1080p gaming with the requirements you've detialed.. you dont need anything powerful at all. im selling a 4670k/gtx 670 which will do the job. smack in an SSD.. upgrade the GPU when its bottleneckekd at 1080p or u upgrade ur monitor. will be a nice starting block. thats just an example.

would not blow £500 on a budget build personally. i think at the sub 500 price range, its better to just budget second hand. i did that when i began and i'm happy i did as i actually didn't use my old rig much at all... if i'd spent more at the time i would have been bummed out.

pc gaming, i can honestly say the gpu is probably the least important thing. kb/mouse/monitor/headphones/sound are gonna last and stay with u forever.

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部