Author: King Tones

GPS Fitness Watch Suggestions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 2-12-2019 06:09:18 Mobile | Show all posts
I got the Enacfire Future Plus Wireless Earbuds. Got them in a Amazon Deal for £30 and been very impressed with them so far.

They are currently on sale but they are on sale every few weeks.

ENACFIRE Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphones, Future Plus: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics                                                                                                        Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Buy ENACFIRE Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphones, Future Plus Bluetooth Headphones 104H Playtime Stable Connection HiFi Sound Quality IPX8 Waterproof Wireless Earphones With Mic, 2600mAh Charging Case at Amazon UK.                                                                                                                                                                                                        www.amazon.co.uk                                                                               
Sound for me is decent and they fit perfectly and don't feel like they are going to fall out and the little case is great for charging them plus I can charge my phone and watch using the case.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 06:09:19 Mobile | Show all posts
Thanks - look good. Saw hundreds of different makes for similar price - almost impossible to choose but I'll check these ones out

Not sure there's a need to spend £100  on something just for running for me.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 06:09:19 Mobile | Show all posts
Was going to order those earbuds this morning but they've gone up in price so will see if they drop again.

Vivoactive 3 music ordered for myself and ordered the Forerunner 245 music for the wife at a pretty decent £239

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部