View: 441|Reply: 6

Looking for an "affordable" smart watch

[Copy link]
2-12-2019 06:12:46 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I recently entered the world of fitness and am looking for a smart  watch that will track - walking, cycling rowing , HIIT, circuit training , swimming and weight training .I want a calorie counter as well .Those are  my basic requirements Ideally it would store music as well but not essential .Also GPS would be a nice feature but again not essential as I use a phone for the most part. There is a great deal of choice out there but I have narrowed not down to the following ,a) Apple watch 3 , b) Fitbit Versa or Ionic, 3) Polar Ignite, 4) Garmin Forerunner 45. I suspect there are other features that might be useful to me but as I have never owned such a watch and am new to all this, I would be open to suggestions .My budget is between £100- £200 which the above watches seem to fall in. I will also look at Black friday as an opportunity to find a suitable deal. Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 06:12:47 Mobile | Show all posts
If you have an Apple phone, I would go with the Apple Watch, they seem to get fantastic reviews.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 06:12:48 Mobile | Show all posts
yes I was tempted although unfortunately i use an android phone and i have just read they are not compatible bluetooth wise

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 06:12:48 Mobile | Show all posts
I am in the same boat as you and budget. Just not sure what to get.

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 06:12:49 Mobile | Show all posts
too much choice can be confusing but as things stand i will probably be narrowing it down to a fitbit Versa or Polar ignite

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 06:12:50 Mobile | Show all posts
I got this GTS for the wife albeit in a Rose Gold colour looks very premium and looks like her previous Apple watch at a 1/4 of the price.
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Amazfit GTS Smartwatch Fitness and Activities Tracker: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics                                                                                                        Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Buy Amazfit GTS Smartwatch Fitness and Activities Tracker with Built-in GPS, 5ATM Waterproof, Heart Rate, Music, Smart Notificatons(Black) at Amazon UK.                                                                                                                                                                                                        www.amazon.co.uk

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 06:12:50 Mobile | Show all posts
                                        HTML:                                https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/genuine-uk-stock-honor-watch-magic-3330242         Saw this might be ok for £80. But not sure on Honor status with google, since parent company is about to loose access to google via trump policy.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部