View: 98|Reply: 0

The greatest Pakistani film I've ever watched!

[Copy link]
16-6-2020 01:03:09 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I've never seen such a great movie like Teefa in Trouble for a very long time, or I must say that Teefa in Trouble is the greatest movie I've ever seen, and I am really glad that Lollywood has proven (through this masterpiece) that it has become far more superior than Bollywood in entertainment industry. Everything was so great about this movie that I am completely lost of words. There were moments in there when I laughed like crazy, and there was not just one scene, but the whole movie has such great and hilarious dialogues that it was nothing but truly amazing. Every element of this movie, from dialogues to cinematography was very well choreographed and through this masterpiece, Ahsan Rahim (who is the director of this movie) has proven that nobody can beat him in making exceptional movies, not even in Bollywood. Every character of this movie was so great, especially when it comes to the Butt family, nobody can stop laughing over their hilarious persona. Maya Ali (who is also my favorite Pakistani Actress), through Teefa in Trouble, proved that she is the "Queen of Lollywood" and I am not saying this because she is ranked among the most beautiful celebrities of Pakistan, but because of her work and amazingness that she showed by playing the character of Anya. It was, like she stated in the interviews, totally different sight of her as compared to the emotional dramas she had performed in the recent years. On the other hand, I would like to say that I've not seen such a multitalented person in my whole life like Ali Zafar. He is a great singer, and apart from just being a singer, he is an exceptional actor too. He's much more talented than people mostly think about him. Teefa in Trouble will surely be his best film he had ever done, and I am just glad that it's of none other than our own country, Pakistan. Pakistan will surely rule over India someday and we all are desperately waiting for that moment. There were so many great things about this movie that made it a masterpiece and the great effort of 2 years did not go to waste at all. Now, I am sure that the cinema of Pakistan will surely change. I've read a review about this movie before watching it personally and it said that this movie has a weak plot. But honestly speaking, this movie has a great plot and there were a lot of thrilling parts in it that insisted everyone to say, "Yaar! Shukar hai Paise Wasool Ho Gaye" (Thank goodness, the money did not go to waste). In the end, I will give it 20/10 because it really made my day. And I am saying all of you to please watch this movie by yourself too because it will surely change all of your perspectives towards Lollywood. Thank you so much "Teefa in Trouble" for making our country proud. You really deserved my very long review as I've never written such a long review for any movie especially, a Pakistani one, before. Love you Ahsan Rahim! You really are a great director.

score 10/10

rahmad-07954 21 July 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4247063/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部