View: 92|Reply: 0

Can't think of a worse ending

[Copy link]
20-8-2020 00:30:04 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
You will be disappointed by the ending. The entire shows he is making progress toward his goal, just for the last 3 or so episodes to throw everything he has achieved up to that point out the window. Just as his goal is getting closer he gets set back further than he was to begin with and with only 3 episodes left he doesn't have time to bounce back and the show ended with him further from his goal than he was mid way through. The ending is just bad, however it could easily be fixed with a second season. A second season has not yet been confirmed however so you may watch this show and the terrible ending will be the last you ever see of it. If a second season does come the show should be much better but as it stands the ending is just awful and I wouldn't recommend anyone watch the show unless the second season has been released or is atleast confirmed to be in development. But untill we know for sure if a second season is coming I would stay away from this anime because it is extremely disappointing and has the worst ending I have ever seen.

score 3/10

colinbrackenridge 13 May 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5733193/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部