View: 472|Reply: 2

PURE NONSENSE

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
6-9-2020 21:38:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Why in the world would you kill the main character after an entire show based on his redemption? POWER was good in it's essence, but the last season? Was a total joke, i would say even worse than GOT ending. You build character development for the main characters, and then you kill all of the good ones, leaving alive all the scumbags and the bad characters that instead of developing, they actually turn from bad to worse? Angela, Proctor, Reina, Ghost.. i mean wtf, i didn't expect a happy ending, but we got this? all the good characters DEAD, and the most hated and cringiest character gets a sequel? I liked Tommy, but...even he didn't deserve a sequel just because of the fact that in the last seasons he was the most stupid character, being manipulated by an underrage teenager, and also he was a murderer with cold blood. Meanwhile Ghost, was the character that started from being a feared Drug Lord, to getting out of the game , falling in love and becoming a legit club owner. And you kill him and everyone he loved for that? If people will still watch this garbage, they are not true POWER fans or Ghost fans. Cause Tariq ain't Ghost, Tariq is a character that was made purely out of NONSENSE, and all his actions were unjustified.. wut, did your dad cheat on your momma ? you kill him for that? what did your dad try to help you admiting a murder you did commit and getting you an easier sentence? yeah i guess he should die... STUPIDITY OVERLEVEL. please don't watch this garbage and don't give the writers money for how they insulted the loyal viewers.

score 1/10

addictedus 6 September 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw6068751/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Standard Member

Credits
11-2-2021 13:46:18 Mobile | Show all posts
U joking
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Distinguished Member

Credits
15-7-2021 07:50:06 Mobile | Show all posts
I agree with everything you're saying. Purely out of respect for the passion and truth in your words. I will continue to support tho.(sadly)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部