Fantastic Movie

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
21-11-2019 14:05:50 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score /10

This is definitely one of the best movies that I have seen in years.  The dialogue is smart, the camera work is perfect and the information and background setting are divulged to the audience at precisely the right pace and exactly the right moment.  Mel Gibson turns in his best performance that I can remember and so does Pheonix, who is extremely funny and plays a very real and well defined character.  The movie is coincidently the scariest movie that I can remember seeing in theatres, and the scary moments are guaranteed to haunt you for a few days afterwards at least, but the movie is so much better than that and its so much more than a movie about aliens.  As everyone knows from reviews, "Signs" means more than just crop signs, but "signs" are never portrayed in a cheesy way, but in a realistic and honest sense, and capturing such a deep topic without going overboard or making a mockery of it seems very hard these days, so that makes the film all the more impressive.  Basically, its just awesome, it really is.  Go see it.

bctitan04 3 August 2002

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw0813223/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部