View: 369|Reply: 2

MARK MY WORDS!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
11-2-2021 00:21:40 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Haven't watched it yet I'll wait for a few episodes to drop but I Expect a bunch of feminist shit, emasculating males shit, men are the ultimate evil shit, gay faggot shit, it's like these TV shows have turned into damn men bashing marathon always portraying men as either insensitive, dumb, most evil thing on earth, dumb, scheming brutes betrayers all types of unholy fucked up unrespectible characters especially when the main character is a woman in a already well known high standard action movie/TV series i already know and feel it in my bones the action scenes with hand to hand combat ect. Will be garbage and I'm pissed off just thinking about what there doing to a action movie master piece Latifah is a good actor not on denzels level of course but she is dope but we all know damn well she is not doing no mf high jump 360 spin kick while simultaneously throwing 30 ninja stars as she falls out the window killing 90 men with a last minute wall hook cleverly timed to crash through another window below before hitting concrete sliding across the marble floor and out the doggy door NO most likely it will be some slow ass predictable right and left hooks some weak ass head movements and dodging some weak ass camera exaggerations and movements followed by alot of fucking TALKING and Shit like oh I don't want to be a killer anymore let's just capture him and throw em in jail like no bitch this is supposed to be some assassins creed shit not another fucking law and order and all the other million police criminal lawyer shows they got they should have put Lucy lue in this movie atleast she's a grandma who can pull off dope action scenes and act 

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
11-2-2021 19:34:02 Mobile | Show all posts
There aren't enough words to describe your stupidity...
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Distinguished Member

Credits
17-2-2021 18:24:50 Mobile | Show all posts
OR you could stop being some hillbilly biggot and watch it before coming to such an over dramatized conclusion?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部