View: 336|Reply: 0

The most surreal experience of my life

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
28-9-2021 00:33:12 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score: 7/10

This is a WEIRD movie, and is very hard to wrap your head around at some points. One thing is for sure though, it's definitely an original idea, and I applaud that. 
The visuals are very unique and stunning, the score is the same way, matching the strange visuals on the screen. The main story isn't bad, and I love the way they weave through themes about our own human nature of self destruction throughout. The acting is mostly good, although a little shaky at times from a few cast members. The dialogue felt a little off at some points, but overall not terrible. 
I wouldn't go as far as calling this movie a masterpiece, because even though it has the potential to be, i feel it fell slightly short due to the lack of clarity. Not clarity in the plot, or the aliens, but clarity in the themes and characters motivations that I felt was lacking. The third act of the movie is a completely surreal experience and it works very well in my opinion, but I feel the characters qnd their relationships could've been explored further.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部