View: 321|Reply: 0

Real Life put into Art

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
17-10-2021 19:21:23 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This drama reveals hidden secrets in the movie and music industries and I think trolling fans should learn alot from it. I'm a huge fan of Kim Woo Bin and seeing his first lead drama got me itchy to watch but I didn't realise I will need boxes of tissues later. 

Gosh! I cried in all his breakdown and sad moments, his acting skills makes you feel like you're in his shoes at that particular moment.

Story line is amazing. Our world is now corrupt because the rich get it all, trample on the poor and do things their way being heartless and inconsiderable, here our female lead  experiences the torture of having no power in the society. 

With fame, Shin Joo Young hid his illness making his fans and family less worried  but I learnt one thing from it, never hide crucial things that can be detrimental to your health from your family becaused who knows; he might have lived longer if  he spoke out earlier

I cried!! when he began to slowly loose his memory and couldn't identity his own mother. It was sorrowful watching him loose his memory and act totally different.

I loved it even though the ending was sad, it was worth watching

10/10

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部