View: 114|Reply: 0

one of my favorite anime

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:40:39 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I've always loved Japanese Manga Animation "cartoons" .

Bleach is one of the best! I'm still watching Bleach every week. The theme and the idea is great. The plot and everything. It's fantastic like a war on a parallel world. It has a purpose, the character the have a purpose a goal the same goal to destroy the evil. They all join forces , they train together, humans and other spiritual characters with extraordinary abilities.

I like the idea of unification, it's some how a lesson of different "raises" joining forces in need to purify the world of the darkness and evil.

The characters are well shaped, they have the will to survive and fight until the last breath they have the will to sacrifice if it's necessary, I love that in a character it teaches good things. The characters actions are also very well shaped and and very profound and detailed, like they and their actions want to send out a message to the watcher or a lesson.

The soundtrack, the sounds, the way the figure and the faces are underlined the action the good will the unity , all of these are a good combination for a Japanese Anime lover and watcher.

score 10/10

andrea-burche 4 September 2007

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1724573/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部