View: 72|Reply: 0

Season 1 was incredibly good. Season 2 was incredibly bad.

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 07:39:24 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Firstly let me rate both seasons separately. Season 1: 10/10 Season 2: 2/10

Season 1: From the first episode I was hooked, it was one of the best and unique shows I have watched in a while, the jokes were funny and the whole concept of what the main characters had to do was hilarious. All 3 main characters were very likable and the character development was great. There was not a single episode I didn't like in season 1. If you haven't watched it, stop wasting time and go watch it.

Season 2: I was very disappointed with season 2, they took all the character development, all the fun and wacky concepts from season 1 and threw them away. The show became something more akin to a rubbish sitcom complete with a musical, and there was some slight political pandering that should have been kept out of the show, there was good parts of the episodes and funny parts, where I would laugh the whole way through season 1, season 2 would only get a giggle every now and then and watching the episodes became a slog. My favorite character of the show Wolf, turned into a completely different person, I would say he had the most character development of any character in season 1 and in season 2 it was like it never happened and he was someone else.

The one redeemable aspect of season 2 is that the last 2 episodes did get back the feel of season 1 and if there is to be a season 3 I really hope they capture that magic of season 1 once more, it would be a shame to see such a great concept of a TV show die. I really hope someone important see this review ( doubt it ) and makes sure that season 3 goes back to season 1s glory. I would also heavily advise to stay away from any politics, franchise after franchise are failing due to them becoming political and I do not want to see Future Man go this way. Seth Rogen is capable of producing something better than season 2, I hope he and the other producers realize that season 2 was definitely not where fans wanted the series to go.

Overall the series would get 7/10 I wish I could give it higher but season 2 almost ruined everything about the show. I hope season 3 will be better and that the producers read the user reviews and see on what areas they can improve.

score 7/10

I_Am_Legacy 1 February 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4619902/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部