View: 434|Reply: 1

Teen Titans Go! Human Centipede version

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 10:06:20 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Do you remember the old ''Teen Titans ''cartoon ? Have you ever checked ''Teen Titans Go !'' ?
Are you a DC comics fan that enjoys good stories with great character motives and amazing arcs ?
or !!! you just like watching Dick Grayson the Robin with a heart of gold, probably one of the greatest characters in the history of comics devolved into a psychopathic lunatic who stabs people in their scrotum , kills indiscriminately and being the single most hypocritical dumb ass in a series. I f you like this and also like C-movie thrillers like the ''human centipede ''and the ''Serbian Film'' or any other brutal ,gory , blood fest , then this is a series for you.
It is not just the violence and how extraordinarily different the characters feel from their comic book counter parts , it is that its a very lazy written story that aims just on the shock value .
Also killing people and then cracking jokes started losing interest after the billionth time Dead-pool did it.
I've been reading comics for 20 plus years and its sad how these beloved characters get represented into a larger audience , truly ....shame.

score 1/10

arisforsaken 28 October 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4424594/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
7-10-2021 10:18:57 Mobile | Show all posts
I love it
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register