View: 81|Reply: 0

Bar Rescue the show is like looking into your newborn baby's eyes for the first time!!

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 11:13:47 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
The shows' host is highlighted with his love and passion of the business of people. Jon, one of a select few in the nightclub hall of fame is the band leader of the whole show. When watching this masterfully produced show you feel like your on the inside of the bar business with the way jon helps the audience in understanding every angle of the biz and dare I say it life. With the help of Jon's well trained on point experts jon tears through all of the imprefections of every establishment he visits, while leaving his personal touch. Most of the bars he visits are in much needed repair of both aesthetics as well as a big overhaul of how the staff thinks and acts toward their customers, Jon often says he's not in the bar business he's in the people business. Often he is tasked with rebuilding the actual foundation of the establishment itself bringing in one of his many experts. Bringing in just one expert is often not enough for jon and the job that has put before Jon. Jon has an expert for any need, if the sign package is sub-par or the food package is inadequate he has you covered. Most of the bars he rescues don't have a 2TOUCH POS system in place a making the everyday operations of the bar hard to handle, so jon is happy to provide that system relieving most of the communication break downs associated with not having 2TOUCH POS in place. For the Kitchen I perferre Chef Duff with his no guff attitude when it comes to quality of the product and overall satisfaction of anything he gives to his customers. As far as his club management my favorite device he uses is the "Butt Funnel" enough said. Mostly while watching my favorite show I'm in total awe of Jons' dedication to his Beautiful wife and Gorgeous Daughter b/c in the end he is a family man. Above all else he has everyone take care of their personal affairs, Jon losing his first marriage to a business he ran with his first wife.All of My MONEY is in Jons unrelenting loyalty to his fans, not allowing spike to manipulate the shows format or prduction style having at least 40 episodes a year. In the end i would like to say god bless jon taffer and god bless America!! I'm currently fighting for a Taff/Duff ballot in the next election.

score 10/10

msmstafford8 30 May 2014

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3025250/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部