View: 161|Reply: 0

Wonderful Movie

[Copy link]
21-11-2019 06:29:15 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 10/10

Probably the best movie I have seen this year. I had heard Bart in an interview say this was his favorite song he has written (mine is "Even If"). I have seen Dennis Quaid in several movies, but this was his best. Cloris Leachman was there. And Nathan must love to watch this movie to see himself tall. I don't know if he was bald back then or not. But the stand-out was J. Michael Finley. He looked a little like Bart and had his smile down perfect. From what I could see in the credits he did his own singing. Beautiful! Now for the story. What a heart-wrenched. No wonder Bart write such powerful songs. This is a must see movie folks. We saw it during a matinee at a mega theater (20 screens), yes, I'm sure some of you have bigger, but that is big for us. The auditorium was almost full. I would estimate by the number of cars in the parking lot, that half of the people in the entire theater were in this movie. And the theater did not even have the title on the marquee. Shame! This is a must see movie.

beachy-38431 16 March 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4093786/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部