View: 389|Reply: 0

Showroom Threads

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
24-11-2019 22:24:37 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                The Official AVForums Car Showroom Thread Pt3                                                                                                        I sold the E46 Coupe a while back and have now purchased a 3dr, Alpine White, Manual, M135i.  I absolutely love this car!!!  Its so quick, but also really refined.  I have the adaptive suspension and when you press Sport.............awesomeness appears!!! :D  The standard power output is...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                www.avforums.com                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                The Official AVForums Bike Showroom part 2                                                                                                        Well I took my first dip into Sport bike land on Monday.  Picked up from Bradford and rode back over Saddleworth penine road.  Never ridden a sports bike and haven't ridden anything for a couple of years.  Talk about baptism of fire :-) :-) :-) :O            Wanted a TL1000R since I was 16 and...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                www.avforums.com                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                The Official AVForums Modified Car thread...Let's have a few more!                                                                                                        As there has been a bit of interest in a couple of other threads from members who've pimped their rides so to speak,here's the official addition to the car showrooms for those of who've done just that.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                www.avforums.com

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部