Back New
Author: The Grandfather

International Driving Permit

[Copy link]
 Author| 24-11-2019 23:16:28 Mobile | Show all posts
Sorted I think!  Fingers Crossed. It would appear that the AA can do it for you and with photo copies of all the documents that we already possess. The form is available to download from their website complete with instructions.
I think that the local Post Master didn't really know and to be kind to him he took the line of least resistance and potential hassle.
When this is actually all done and dusted I will post chapter book and verse in the hope it could prove helpful to some other member of the forum plus I'll tell my local Post master as he is clearly ignorant about it. Shame as he is a nice man.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
24-11-2019 23:16:28 Mobile | Show all posts
I have a Government verified identity so hopefully all the Government’s systems talk to each other and will be easy for me to sort one.........

Use magic Report

Author| 24-11-2019 23:16:29 Mobile | Show all posts
I hope so for you. However its a lottery as to what department will speak to what department. I have a lasting Power of Attorney for an elderly relative and when I was registering it with HMRC, Council and occupational pensions etc I was amazed at who would and would not speak to each other and promptly return the LPA. (National Savings were the very best)
I have always found the DVLA.Gov sites to be pretty good so fingers crossed for you. Renewing my UK license very easy.

P.S. Love your quote about Egypt etc.

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部