View: 338|Reply: 2

Fuerteventura, thoughts and recommendations

[Copy link]
25-11-2019 00:34:51 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Due to the current holiday market conditions I’ve narrowed our next holiday to a week in Fuerteventura, who’s been in October, to which hotels and would you go back?

Urgent advice needed as I’m booking it tonight.

Thanks all!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 00:34:52 Mobile | Show all posts
We have been in November and regularly go New Year’s Day. Weather is very consistent and normally always pleasant. Can be a windy place though, good for kite boarding or a sail!

Corralejo is where we normally stay, Nice town and water front bars and restaurants with views over the lanzarote and plenty of sand with some dunes which is a rarity in the canaries.

Can’t help on hotels as we get villas but there are quite a few in the corralejo area.

Enjoy!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 00:34:53 Mobile | Show all posts
We've stayed B and B at The Corralejo Beach Hotel in September. Hotel is decent, very well situated for the town, good breakfast, normally plenty of sun loungers. I'm always wary of recommending hotels as you never know what peoples' standards are, but for us it was fine. Corralejo is a nice place, can be as busy or as quiet as you want. You could spend 2 weeks there and not know there were any clubs, or 2 weeks and not realise there were quite a few! All depends which way you turn out of the hotel door!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部