Author: cebs_uk

DC52 Batman "Death of the Family" Story Arc

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 04:37:19 Mobile | Show all posts
Btw have you read detective comics #1 ? That really should be included as part of this arc
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

25-11-2019 04:37:19 Mobile | Show all posts
Yep, very true. I have a stack at least knee high that I need to get through, including a few bat titles when I get a few days off in the next day or so. I do have a SSD to install on my HTPC and a OS reinstall, plus installing and testing a new GPU for my gaming PC, plus I intend to watch the Batman Dark Knight Bluray, so I have a very busy schedule of sitting on my arse and relaxing my face off (see what I did there! )

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 04:37:20 Mobile | Show all posts
Sounds like a perfect few days to me

Use magic Report

25-11-2019 04:37:21 Mobile | Show all posts
Catwoman #13 out today, and it sounds like it will be a repeat of the Batgirl sell-out last week, so get your copies pronto   I read somewhere (maybe CBR) that DC will not be re-printing the die-cut joker covers, but will be doing something ‘equally cool’ with the 2nd printings…

Really looking forward to this new arc.  Batman has been my favourite of the New 52, so the prospect of Snyder taking on a big new Joker storyline is extremely enticing.  

Detective Comics #1 was a brilliant book (shame it went a bit downhill after that) and the final page, with that image, really made an impression – and finally, over a year later, we get to see how it plays out – can’t wait!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 04:37:21 Mobile | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 04:37:22 Mobile | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 04:37:23 Mobile | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 04:37:24 Mobile | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 04:37:25 Mobile | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 04:37:26 Mobile | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部