Sci-fi Weekender 2013

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 04:40:44 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone knew about this event and was planning on going.

I went to the 2011 and it was good fun, only downer is you have to buy a pass for the guest signings which i find a bit out of order as you already are paying but however you don't for book authors etc.

In 2011, we bumped into Dan Abbott early doors when he was just arriving and we all got a coffee and had a great chat for about half an hour and he signed all our stuff inlucding loads of my comics.  It was just before flashpoint and he kept hinting big stuff I would like was coming but couldn't say. I think now he meant the relanch and Resurrection Man coming back as he was signing all of vol1 for me.

Anway I won some tickets for this event before xmas and probably not going to use all of them as I think 2  days will be a but much for my lads.  So there are definetly a pair up for grabs and maybe 4 if others really want them.

Just posting this to see if any interest and if so I will make a classifield ad later.

They will be free btw, so first come first severed fair enough?

Also if anyone wants something signing, I don't mind taking some extra things along to get done.

Sci-Fi Weekender - Information

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部