Dc 52

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 04:47:29 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Any one started reading this DC reboot?

The reboot seems all over the show some of the stories seem to have started with issue 1 and others are bringing baggage with them .

Green Lantern and The Flash are referring to stuff that's happened decades ago yet The Justice League has just started got going and Green arrow in one issue tries to join for the first time yet he was a member way back in issue 4 in the 60s.

The Flash is not that good and most of the issues is about the mambo jumbo Speed Force although there were a couple of issues which were good when he just fought Captain Cold.

The Green Lantern has been good and although seems to be a continuation from his original inseption hes teamed up with Sinistro who classes him inferior yet in the past Hal's beeten him scors of times.

The Justice League been so so and hardly any story just a lot of splash page artwork.

Action Comics wrote but a guy I hate seem quite good

Superman is not bad but not brilliant.

Batwoman is funny the artwork seems dated when anything civilian going on then changes to modern art when shes Batwoman.

Wonder Woman been disappointing when the last started here from 1 the stories were very good this time very average.

anyway I only got a few samples of some and need to reed some of Batman soon.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 04:47:30 Mobile | Show all posts
Have just finished reading Night of the Owls, thats all of Batman #1 (well #1 - #7 introduces the Court Of Owls) - #10 and the Batman Annual a sort of origin of the new 52's Mr Freeze (which ties in loosely with Night of the Owls)   all the family books that are in the crossover Nightwing,Batgirl,Catwoman,Birds Of Prey,Batman & Robin, All star western (althougth this does not bring much to the party) and Batman:The Dark Knight. It was a brilliant crossover and the Court of Owls storyline is still running in Batman #11 out in July, really really good stuff.

my pull list from the new 52 normaly is:
Batman 10/10
Batman & Robin 8/10
Batwoman (behind on this) Loved this back in Detective before 52
Batman Incorporated (though reading Leviathan story arc first)
Action Comics 10/10
Justice League 7/10
Wonder Woman 7/10 Not sure about Azzarello's Gods direction, as much as I loved, I think Ruckas gods direction which was brilliant or maybe its the art Cliff Chiang draws Wonder Woman with a bit of a funny face.

have also just added
Earth 2 #1
Worlds Finest #1
Dial H #1
Have not read these yet though

might add to this
Frankenstien Agent of Shade
Demon Knights
Swamp Thing
Animal Man

Plus not really a part of the New 52 but I am buying
Before Watchmen not read these yet either.

Oh yes I read all this Digitaly. Do not want anymore clutter, got enough comics up in the loft. (That I need to sell)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部