View: 589|Reply: 2

Comic book reviewer recruitment

[Copy link]
25-11-2019 04:52:24 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hope I'm not breaking any rules by asking this here but I am starting up a website where I will be selling some comic back issues and will hopefully be updating with news etc on different characters.

I will also be reviewing some comic books/shows whatever I can really and was hoping if anyone here would be interested in reviewing comics etc and they can publish them on my site.

Still in the process of building the site at the minute (getting to grips with joomla) but I'm hoping for a launch date of 11/11/11. Anybody that would be interest you can either PM me or reply here and I will PM you.

Again I apologize if I have broken any rules here but thought a couple of you guys may be interested.

David

Use magic Report

Author| 25-11-2019 04:52:25 Mobile | Show all posts
Any other interest guys? The site is Outer Realm Comics (apologies if this isn't allowed.)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

25-11-2019 04:52:26 Mobile | Show all posts
Promotion of other websites and businesses is not permitted here as part of Rule 7. I will leave this thread as it is for the moment, but unless you become part of the Assured Advertisers team, you will not be able to promote your site or add a link into your sig etc.

I wish you all the best though, and have added your ebay name to my list for future reference.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部