View: 340|Reply: 0

Cakewalk by BandLab free- This isn't spam

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 21:12:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
As a long time user of a software program called Sonar Platinum by Cakewalk I can attest to the program working very well for me.

As the result of a recent corporate shake up and the sell off of Cakewalk music software to BandLab the program is now a free download  to anyone with a BandLab account. The program has always been an expense up until BandLab bought it. I might add if you bought the full retail version it was a hefty expense now offered for free. The long time users are all talking about it here: www.cakewalk.com in the forums section. You may also download the software from links there.

The only things missing are 3rd party software that was a part of the original Cakewalk package but required another license to use. Still the value is phenomenal. The program will now get regular updates with many of the same programmers/engineers that made updates prior to the sell.

BandLab also offers an online collaboration tool in addition to the free Cakewalk product. Cakewalk by BandLab is a PC only product as of this writing. The free download offers lots of additional content, such as sound samples.

You will need to download the BandLab assistant to get started. Once downloaded you have access to the software. BandLab assistant needs to be launched in order to download Cakewalk by BandLab.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部