headphone recommendations needed for Yamaha Clavinova digital piano

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 21:20:33 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi folks,
           Last year my trusty ancient 25-ish year old Clavinova CVP-83S went to "instrument heaven". I've been without a piano for almost 3 months. But in the next few weeks I will be taking delivery of a new Clavinova CVP-709.

The piano will be in a different location to where the old piano was. Because of this and the fact that I have neighbours who work unusual shift patterns I am having to consider a good pair of headphones to buy along with the piano so that I won't disturb them. I won't be wearing the headphones all the time but I could find myself wearing them for extended periods.

Has anyone got any good recommendations for headphones for use with a digital piano?

Use magic Report

25-11-2019 21:20:34 Mobile | Show all posts
I recently bought a pair of Audio Technica ath-m50x headphones and I am really impressed with them. Also great for Synths and Orchestral Libraries too.

Good build quality, supplied with 3 x leads (short, long & curly) and has a really good sound on my Nord Stage 2EX. (Assuming you want closed headphones, that is). They are very highly regarded in pro audio circles.

They are around £100, but you get what you pay for.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部