View: 387|Reply: 2

Newbie to this forum

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 21:26:58 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Don't know if I've come to the right place as I DON'T have or use an Apple Mac with high end digitall art software like PHOTSHOP/ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR, CORELDRAW/CORELPAINT And a three-four figure electronc keyboard attached. I do have a fifty quid M-audio Keystation 32 Mini with a fifty quid Wacom graphics tablet and only use Xara series photo editing and graphic design software and Paintshop Pro 5/6. For my music I use Ignite (which I had to download for my M-audio keyboard) and Magic Music Maker series software as I'm only a very small time amateur hobbyist as you can see from my avatar (the bird's an eagle, not a chicken. I had to play about with it.

Use magic Report

25-11-2019 21:26:59 Mobile | Show all posts
Welcome!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 25-11-2019 21:27:00 Mobile | Show all posts
Can't believe I accidentally put my first post on here. I did the avatar by getting some clipart from XPDG9/2013, imported it to MSPAINT and used the red and white fills. I had to download the England flag into XPDG and use it as a fill for the slogan (it should read Come On England) and the sign sound read
THE PHOENIX REBORN and I superimposed red lettering over the green background.

Anyway, as you've probably gathered I'm hardly a profrsssional but I'd much rather use cheap,easy to use softand hardware that I can get on with (even if it only cost fifty quid) than treble figure high end software I might not get on with or don't like.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部