1234Next
Back New
Author: ufo550

Nuclear war soon India Pakistan

[Copy link]
26-11-2019 01:24:51 Mobile | Show all posts
Watched 2 minutes of the chat clip and established the symbolisms are covering all surfaces.

Basically he needs to get out more and view the world with his own eyes and not stuck in a little room looking at a laptop screen.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 01:24:52 Mobile | Show all posts
Who, Binkov the frog ?

Use magic Report

You can please yourself of course.

If he saw your comments he wouldn't give a stuff and he'd probably just roll his eyes and think you're an idiot.

The stuff on the walls reflects his very studied interest in matters occult, which he writes about quite extensively. I personally don't take interest in that side of things but I enjoy his sometimes insightful, sometimes hilarious political commentary.

But I knew and correctly predicted the various reactions to merely seeing him.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I just looked at his channel's videos, mostly a cheerleader for Yaxley-Lennon, as expected since you're into Wankula and Sargon, so fudge that ****

Use magic Report

Been following this quite closely since the news broke about the planes shot down (almost posted a thread yesterday, but wasn't sure there'd be much interest).  

Are Pakistan supporting Jaish-e-Mohammed?  If so there's a degree of justification in the IAF crossing the Line of Control to strike at their terror camps.  JeM are a threat to India's national security not just in Kashmir but in India too if their Jihadist rhetoric is to be believed.

On the other side, it seems there's a lot of malcontent within Kashmir among the muslim community; which leaves them ripe for radicalisation.  Talking about it with my nipper yesterday and he thinks independence for Kashmir is the only solution, although I doubt it would be in the interests of its citizens to do without Indian support.

Use magic Report

"Mostly". Er, no. He'll speak about him if he's topical and when he does he does talk sense about it. You can please yourself.

Yeah Sargon is fantastic and usually spot on. I seriously recommend him as a regular go-to guy to help unscramble nonsense in the world and the brainwashing. Dankula can be hilarious and b.t.w. is demonstrably nothing like he is mischaracterised by media and court to be ( the latter which deliberately lied ).

Styx is often right, while sometimes misunderstands or is sloppy with facts, but he's always entertaining to listen to. He does it better than most salaried people in ties. I love the contrast between his extreme casual style and dont give a monkeys attitude, with the actual good sense that he ( usually ) talks. The way people react just by his appearance or even wall decorations is hilarious too, but predictable.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 01:24:53 Mobile | Show all posts
What do you think of Binkov, the frog ?

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 01:24:53 Mobile | Show all posts
Is there any evidence or behaviour that suggests he is not

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 01:24:54 Mobile | Show all posts
There is however Trump University, the Trump Foundation plus the only black person with what would normally be a significant role does nothing. Literally.
But he does have a $30,000 desk and a $15,000 dinner service.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 01:24:54 Mobile | Show all posts
Ah the old circumstantial guilty without facts/evidence trick.

Use magic Report

1234Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部