Author: Rasczak

Should Britain remain a 'Tier One' Military Power?

[Copy link]
26-11-2019 01:27:12 Mobile | Show all posts
So what would your decision about the Falklands have been? You criticise everyone else.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 01:27:13 Mobile | Show all posts
If only there was some kind of resource which could provide answers...
You think you know more than anyone else?

They are examples. There's millions of things the armed forces do.
Nope. I have no loyalty to them at all.
So a post ago you thought they were "as religious as you." That sound you can hear is of goalposts moving.
And you know this how? How long have you spent there? How many Afghanis do you know?
Yep.
Nope...
It's done because of abject poverty... You didn't see the above about the aftermath of Russia?

Hence why, the idea was to provide security, and try and sort the country out. Once they have a government, order, investment, an economy and everything else then the need to produce drugs will diminish. Do you have a need to grow drugs to fund your family? Do you think they are any different?
Some might be. Some have a religion, some don't. You have never met anyone with a religion?
Are you living in poverty?
Love it, you talk about common decency and mock people for their religion.
Nope.
If only there was some kind of information on WWII. Books, documentaries, some kind of resource that could provide the answer.
If only the printing press or radio existed back then.
Look at all the conflicts we've been in recently. Look at the last time war was declared.
? You say the British government has had practice then use Vietnam as an example? When were we in that?
I doubt it.
If only they had left some kind of documents. Oh well.
You must be very old...

Conscription ended at the start of the 1960s. Since then they would have joined voluntarily.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 01:27:14 Mobile | Show all posts
I don't usually condone kicking a puppy.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 01:27:15 Mobile | Show all posts
But you will make an exception for justin?

Honestly justin, you are posting so much rubbish, it's not surprising you are being picked up on it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 01:27:16 Mobile | Show all posts
Of particular note, for China, WWII had already started. We think of it as starting in 1939. That's only because it's when we got involved which is a very Euro-centric view of a World War.

Some would argue it started in 1937.

Second Sino-Japanese War - Wikipedia

Others would say it was just a continuation of WWI.

Ferdinand Foch:

Ferdinand Foch - Wikipedia

Foch considered the Treaty of Versailles to be "a capitulation, a treason" because he believed that only permanent occupation of the Rhineland would grant France sufficient security against a revival of German aggression. As the treaty was being signed Foch said: "This is not peace. It is an armistice for 20 years".

Staggering close with that prediction.

If you honestly want to know, The World At War series is available on Blu-ray.

Or as a book, William L Shirer's "The Rise And Fall Of The Third Reich" covers the years leading in.

Or just get WWII For Dummies.

If you want a huge list I could do one for you.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 01:27:17 Mobile | Show all posts
In Europe we are very ignorant of China's history, even for the past couple of centuries.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 01:27:18 Mobile | Show all posts
Would need to know the truth to have formed a decision
And you don't then
They are as religious as me...Not at all
Never been but know a few afghans in the uk,,good muslims who drink like fish
Not now but was no different then ...so what
So you think the Government act in the best interests of the people then
You care to tell me the answer then for what would have been the justification if there was no concentration camps..
That's a quote from you,,,all wars are declared afaict by definition...WW2 was the last that i know of but there was also WW1,napeolonic wars

Vietnam was an example of a conflict but if you want Falklands,Korea,Malaysia,Iraq,Crimea etc..etc
If only we could believe those documents contained the truth...Oh well
Old enough but you hardly need to be old to know people who have been all over the planet with the British Army do you unless you were in all Afghanistan in your 80's
Correct
Never mocked anyone for their religion (might do for all religion though ) but if someone wants to tell me that there is a mythical man up in the sky that is all knowing etc then when i stop laughing they are welcome to some food, drink, help etc..
Anyway nice debating with you and i'll agree to disagree but i must go and tend my crop

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 01:27:19 Mobile | Show all posts
Great series
Enjoy your weekend

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 01:27:20 Mobile | Show all posts
More than you it seems.
Which is how much you know.
So you know a few living in a Western country. How many pubs and off licenses do you find in Muslim countries?
Because if you are in poverty...you need money.
I think they act in what's best for their interests. This can include votes.
There was concentration camps. They were work camps and some people died in them. That's not the same as the death camps that came later. Wild shot in the dark, but a lot of people considered Nazism bad for a lot of reasons. Indoctrination, propaganda, persecution, a dictatorship, corruption, racism. And then they invaded countries. That's no justification?
And the quotes aren't in conflict. Generally wars aren't declared and it was a long time since they were. Look at the dates of them.
Did you know rocks are soft until you touch them? True that.
And then you do. Priceless.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 01:27:21 Mobile | Show all posts
So if that's your view, then you are just trolling. You can't call it a great series and then dispute it.
Parading. Guess why.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部