Author: Cliff

Corbyn under pressure to be open about Iron Curtain spy contacts

[Copy link]
26-11-2019 02:28:01 Mobile | Show all posts
Of course there is, and for everyone else who visited as well. I thought we already covered that part And why is it 'even worse' that our government has similar files? What is wrong with that?

And how is that relevant to this discussion?

I don't agree with anyone making defamatory claims. I think he did the right thing in apologising and covering the legal feeds involved.

That doesn't change the facts that happened though
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 02:28:02 Mobile | Show all posts
Fully agree with it; really don't get his supporters that just keep on brushing this and other events under the table, yet are frothing at the mouth when it is someone else involved. Also agreed that the Tories aren't clever, it doesn't work telling the truth and being right with him and his supporters, they got to start lying and playing it dirty unfortunately.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 02:28:03 Mobile | Show all posts
'And how is that relevant to this discussion?'

Because I think that will be the extent of the secrets he knew.

'That doesn't change the facts that happened though[emoji6]'

So what did happen. This thread seems pretty thin on actual facts.

'No secret I’m no fan of Corbyn, however I don’t particularly see anything of concern here.'

Earlier post from yourself which probably sums the whole thing up.

And in anycase it seems to have done him no harm in the polls.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 02:28:04 Mobile | Show all posts
And?, that is totally besides the point. He still doesn't have any useful information, doesn't make it any less of a liability though.

Links to evidence was already provided, many seem to not want to look at the actual documents and documented encounters.

Absolutely correct, so you can read The conversation moved on though....

As per my previous point, those who are a fan won't mind him do anything. In a perverted manner there are many parallels with Donald Trump.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 02:28:05 Mobile | Show all posts
About the same time as Corbyn had these meetings, I'm reminded that in certain jobs, especially defence contractors, you had to sign the official secrets act. You may have no secrets to give away. You were just a new apprentice learning how to wire a plug.
But making contact with officials working for the Eastern Block countries would have you in serious hot water.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 02:28:05 Mobile | Show all posts
The BBC take on this story:

The Czechoslovak spy who met Jeremy Corbyn

Says it all really - nothing incriminating.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 02:28:05 Mobile | Show all posts
#dejong

No need to get rude just because I'm challenging your views.

'Nothing in Agent Dymic's descriptions of three meetings with the Labour MP - two in the House of Commons, one on Seven Sisters Road - suggest the StB ever regarded him as anything other than a potential source. A young leftist with good contacts in the peace movement'

From the BBC article quoted above. Time for you to move on.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 02:28:06 Mobile | Show all posts
Indeed, still nothing other than the word of a man who can't remember if he organised Live Aid or the Mandela tribute.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 02:28:07 Mobile | Show all posts
I know you’ve been dormant for 9 years and all of a sudden decided to become active in this thread of all of them to choose from

But can you please use the forum features when you quote and tag people.

LOL and you are still missing the point and not adding anything new to what I said already.

The point isn’t whether he gave away any secrets he didn’t have anyway. The point is how he doesn’t talk about it. Even in his own statement he doesn’t deny nor confirm but goes on a rant about the press.

Anyone with any background in security, and there are a few on this thread already knows that that stinks.

But out of interest, why did you decide to become active again after all those years and for this topic? Interesting parallel in context

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 02:28:08 Mobile | Show all posts
As if someone who'd want to get rid of our nukes or who is always a pal of our enemies would ever have talked to a communist spy.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部