View: 3351|Reply: 178

Refugees Welcome?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 02:34:53 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Some have been warning for a long time that admitting refugees carries a high risk of terrorism, yet the hand wringing do gooders like Yvette Cooper have been calling for us to admit more and more, accusing the Government of being heartless etc etc.

Now we know that the 18 year Iraqi arrested in relation to the Parsons Green bombing was a admitted to the country as an unaccompanied minor aged 15 from the Calais jungle, and the 21 year old was a Syrian refugee, who came to Europe by boat and arrived in Italy (a safe country).

Bearing this is mind, can we expect any form of apology from the virtue-signallers for putting us in danger? I'll take a wild guess at no. Will anything persuade these people their their wrong headed "compassion" puts us in unnecessary danger?

Child refugees: Theresa May should be ashamed, says Yvette Cooper

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 02:34:54 Mobile | Show all posts
Of course there will not be an apology. I feel very sorry for these foster parents who have helped a lot of children in the past, and now because of this incident must feel awful that they were betrayed.
However, it is the naivety of the so-called do-gooders that think that all refugee children and young people are the same as British people and with a caring and loving family they will become model British citizens.   How wrong that can be. Of course the refugees don't feel in any way British and why should we even expect that. With social media they quickly latch on to the fact that they can join the Jihad against the west.
So now because of this misplaced kindness, we will be danger of being under attack for years to come. Only today, it was reported that SAS units will be travelling on the underground and placed at busy Tube stations with a shoot to kill policy. Is this the kind of environment we want to live in?
But we have brought this danger upon ourselves. We should have just said no, especially to refugees from Islamic war zones.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 02:34:55 Mobile | Show all posts
cant say we weren't warned.

Europe Has a Jihadi Superhighway Problem

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 02:34:55 Mobile | Show all posts
Shoot to kill? Terrorists? Blimey, don't tell Jeremy Corbyn, he'll need to have a sit down and a cup of tea.

Use magic Report

Apology never - just doesn't happen in politics....

Realistically though whilst I would make a political jibe to Yvette Cooper and the likes, I don't think it is worth getting too excited about.

I remain impressed with how quickly Sweden was able to process the asylum crisis and was pleasantly surprised I must admit that as many as 60% were valid claimants. That means when that big influx happened only 40% weren't valid claimants. Now whether those that require asylum later on turn into terrorists nobody can say with certainty. So far it seems to have been actually rare that foreigner have instigated these attacks.

So from a risk management perspective I'd say we are ok...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits

At this stage a lot of Europe is already lost we can thank Merkel and the EU for that.
Thankfully here in Britain the only thing connecting us to Europe is the Channel Tunnel so we have been slightly less overrun.

At this stage i think its a little too late to stop taking in so called Refugees as the Islamic terrorists will have settled and so many have already been let through. They can pass freely through Europe and pick up supplies from other cells.

When i go abroad on a holiday i still feel like a Brit Bong and still do Brit Bong things. I'll drink too much, drop banter, want gravy or mayo with everything, search out british food.
The same goes for the refugees from Islamic countries there not going to come here and just fit in. They will be in there Islamic mind set which acts as a barrier to them integrating into our society and also they will have less of a consensus when it comes to wanting to kill us.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
As awful as it is dying at the hands of some weird based ideology like ISIS it’s such a tiny minority, much more energies and focus should be directed towards domestic violence etc.  We are much more at risk of death.
Fortunately these individuals appear to be very marginalised and similar in mindset to those Armed forces personnel arrested recently for connections with banned far right National Action. Makes you wonder the psychological damage these people are experiencing to become so extreme in their views.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Is Teresa May going to deport these two even after a spell at HMs pleasure? Because in June she was ripping up the Human Rights act for terrorists. Only time will tell I suppose. But......

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 02:34:56 Mobile | Show all posts
I was talking about the refugees, migrants etc coming to Europe the other week with a Liberal guy i work with and he said when you see that photo of the little boy dead on the beach and how desperate the families must be to risk crossing the ocean etc.

I though falling for the poor children meme again, every time. I said what about the kids who were run over in france and blown up in manchester. You don't see pictures of their bodies plastered over the newspapers do you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 02:34:56 Mobile | Show all posts
Not really. Firstly they were British, not Iraqi refugees. Secondly, they hadn't planted a bomb on a packed tube train.

But apart from that, yeah, exactly the same.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部