Author: Jezza99

Stop Funding Hate

[Copy link]
26-11-2019 02:38:30 Mobile | Show all posts
Wasn't it the inherent dishonesty with some of the avoidance schemes that the likes of Moyles, Barlow et al were embroiled in that led to them having to pay that tax back?

As @dejongj posted there was no legitimate reason for such avoidance constructs. Moyles declaring himself to be a used car dealer was quite ridiculous ...
Chris Moyles claimed to be second-hand car dealer to avoid tax on £1 million
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Indeed. And I’m sure the Guardians reasons to have Autotrader in the Cayman island are purely for business reasons

But again, I have no issue with avoidance. All I’m asking is that when standards and morality are brought in they are done in equal measures for all

Use magic Report

Well, in that case I better ditch reading articles in the Guardian and start reading the Daily Mail, the newspaper that doesn't suffer from hypocrisy in any shape or form.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 02:38:31 Mobile | Show all posts
Well no i don't buy or read any news papers just feed up of all the lets slag off the guardian around here so thank for the info glad you had a laugh I will check it out & thanks for letting us all know your """somebody that has no issues with  avoidance"""  corrected sorry for the mix up.

Use magic Report

No we are no all tax avoiders as i mentioned above, you can be as honest as you like about avoiding paying tax & i can be as honest as i like about paying mine.

Use magic Report

Oh dear oh dear this is like the gift that keeps giving. I am getting a distinct feeling that you have no idea what tax avoidance actually is.

Why do you link doger and avoidance together?
Why do you insinuate I’m not paying tax?

May I ask, and please don’t provide details, do you have a pension fund that you contribute towards? Or perhaps also an ISA savings account?

Further more can you explain the difference between avoidance and evasion?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
???? Why does it has to be either or? Nobody suggested other newspapers don’t do the same. In fact it was on the contrary as this @KiLLiNG-TiME suggested they are different. Just like he/she is suggesting tax avoidance is something bad.

Use magic Report

Tax avoidance is 'bad', it's not illegal but it smack of underhandedness.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 02:38:32 Mobile | Show all posts
There is no difference look it up in the dictionary & a thesaurus.
There is no difference in my mind just legal loop holes to be exploited.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 02:38:33 Mobile | Show all posts
My mistake again sorry, but you did say you have no issues with it.

There thats better i shall correct my previous post ...

done again sorry for the mix up, in my small defence i am a little/lot dyslexic.

But for the record i am against tax avoidance or evasion be it legal of otherwise.
(that includes the guardian as well if they are).

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部