Author: robel

Gandhi The Racist Must Fall....

[Copy link]
26-11-2019 02:54:41 Mobile | Show all posts
I wouldn't go that far personally. However their methods definitely place them on the extreme side.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
You can't be so blinded enough to see that this far right rise needed a catalyst to egnite it back into the light and once again give it a voice . This catalyst is Donald Trump and the division he stirred up and supported in his campaign.Once lit them fake flames for votes can't be put out and the far left loons come out of the woodwork to combat the far right loony tunes.

I ask this , as I simply don't know and would be interested to find out if we had threads and discussions on America's Far right , far left protesting an violence and utter Looney tunes before Trump came to power ?

Use magic Report

It's a fair question in my opinion. We had far left and far right extremism before trump. Did Trump himself ignite it? Don't think so, they were already there and have been for a long time unfortunately. We will never know what would have happened when a leftie came into power there. We've already seen glimpses of what it would be like if Corbyn actually got some real power. And you barely get any news here in the UK of what is going on in the rest of Europe especially like the Netherlands, Poland, Denmark to name a few.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Always there in the background to be sure , but does the far right now feel like it has a voice in the White House ? I find it disturbing thar leaders of KKK are now being given air time on major networks giving their support for Trump.

I don't have an iron in the fire and an extremist is an extremist on either side . Yet under Trumps administration we are now having a discussions on far right , far left extremism and violence and murder in the US.

Extremism needs a catalyst.............

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
We've been living under liberalism for a long time now and the left has been pushing hard for years.

Now because of a rising of the right things seem more extreme and heated because people are so used to people being liberal and not speaking out. That it comes as a shock that people say the things they do.

Edit: Worth reading if you want a giggle,

Why do so many liberal parents hate Thomas the Tank Engine?

And too keep it on topic. The statues should stay.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 02:54:41 Mobile | Show all posts
This took place just last week, I'm sure is not been mentioned...

Neo-Nazis march in Berlin to commemorate death of Hitler ally

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 02:54:42 Mobile | Show all posts
Yes exactly, its been pretty bad out there. Only last November I was caught in a huge nationalistic march in Warsaw. Once the red firebombs went off just outside the our Intercontinental hotels and crowds became 10s of thousands we decided its best to get out now. The police guided the taxi driver to drive on the wrong side of the road.

Its happening everywhere, and has been for a long time. A politician was killed in the Netherlands. Mosques and Churches were set alight.

This is not simply a Trump thing despite what some may want to believe.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 02:54:42 Mobile | Show all posts
Most definitely not. The US Constitution has allowed its growth and life, like it does for many extreme groups no matter the leaning.

My family has fought mainly right wing groups throughout the generations including Mosley's lot. I myself have had darts thrown at me, knives pulled on me and in two instances guns, once a sawn off, all from nazi scum. I have had confrontations with the NF, Combat 18, Column 88 and the BM and have been involved with community security.

More recently though the threat has come from the far left and Islamists and its very real.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I suspect the troubling concerns people have with the left proved to be the catalyst that got Trump elected, and not the other way round. Maybe the right do feel they have a stronger voice now, but isn't that as a result of a democratic election?

Use magic Report

I think that regardless of political spectrum it is never good to try and silence an opposing side. They'll go underground, they'll refuse to openly talk about as some seem so ready putting a label on other without actually listening to their concerns. It simply isn't helpful.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部