View: 387|Reply: 2

Contact number for Exergi or Litebulbs.co.uk?

[Copy link]
26-11-2019 04:20:47 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Does anyone have a contact number for customer services at either Exergi or Litebulbs.co.uk?

I bought 4 Exergi F2 GU10's back in Feb and one of them popped on wednesday so i need to get it replaced under their 12 month guarantee. They were bought through Litebulbs.co.uk on Amazon, Amazon say i have to contact Litebulbs - which i've done through Amazon and received no reply. Their website doesnt seem to exist anymore (have they gone bust?) and there's no contact phone number on Exergis website. I filled in the contact us form and submitted that on Wednesday, they say 24 hours for a response and i've still heard nothing today.

Use magic Report

Author| 26-11-2019 04:20:47 Mobile | Show all posts
Ok I've answered my own question now, looked at who the Exergi domain was registered too and it's jsd electricals in Leicester. Phoned them and it turns out that Exergi & Litebulbs.co.uk were the same company and they've gone bust so the bulbs aren't manufactured anymore and there's no way of getting a replacement.
I'm extremely reluctant to have to replace all 4 bulbs since they cost me £19 each in february this year but I now need something as identical as I can get to replace the bust one.
Anyone recommend anything that's as near to an EXERGI F2 Hyperbright LED Light Bulb, 3.6 Watt GU10, Wide Flood, Warm White, 3000-3200k as possible??
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 26-11-2019 04:20:48 Mobile | Show all posts
Drat!  I have replaced bedroom and kitchen halogens with Exergi F-series which were great.  I have two more to go before starting on our MR16s.  So would welcome recommendations of similar products that will be close in colour rendition (as the existing LEDs are good for several years to come!)...
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部