Author: leedswillprevai

Why global warming is a global scam

[Copy link]
 Author| 26-11-2019 04:31:12 Mobile | Show all posts
So are you saying cap and trade will not happen? despite the fact that the media have spent years selling us on it? despite the fact that Enron's chief crony brought up the idea and supposedly discussed it with Al Gore? despite the huge lucrative derivatives bubble it will create?

I am not saying they will be successful but they have already declared that is their intention. Furthermore they have already stated that the west will be giving over 100 billion a year in "funds" to the third world. That, along with the bankers get out of jail free card will only come from increased taxation.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 04:31:13 Mobile | Show all posts
Sorry, I don't speak American.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 04:31:14 Mobile | Show all posts
Oh, yes it is.  It's a scientific theory, like gravitation and natural selection.

Look it up.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 04:31:15 Mobile | Show all posts
The trouble is it is actually impossible (at least to me) to 'look it up'. Sure you can look up the broad thrust of the idea (which I broadly agree with) - but you can't look up the theory itself.  'It' simply doesn't exist as a set of supporting papers, with clean predictions, effects and causes.

That is why MMGW is so open to criticism - from people like me who object to the banality of some of the science (like the newsnight demo), and those who are out and out sceptics.

It does not fit the definition of a good scientific theory - it isn't (unlike gravitation and natural selection) easily falsifiable.  And because it isn't a complete theory, its' predictions are at best somewhat vague. That may change in the future - we may get much better models that more accurately handle the complex system that is the earth and its atmosphere.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 04:31:16 Mobile | Show all posts
The only positive aspect of Carbon Trading is that some people are going to make a lot of money out of it....Hats off to Al Gore, what a brilliant job of re-inventing himself......

I think a bigger problem for mankind in the near future is censorship of the Internet. Then all the info we get will be spoonfed.......by Govenments or the Privately owned media which means about 5 different Companies world wide.

Roll on 1984..

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 04:31:17 Mobile | Show all posts
I was being sarcastic. I thought that was obvious.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 04:31:18 Mobile | Show all posts
For global warming at least, it's been happening with Wikipedia for years. Not by the government, but by eco-jihadists with admin rights.

Lawrence Solomon: Wikipedia’s climate doctor - Full Comment

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 04:31:19 Mobile | Show all posts
'Fraid not, at least to me.  Sorry!

GasDad: I didn't mean look up the entire theory of GW; I meant look up the meaning of 'theory'.

Not my night for communication.  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 04:31:20 Mobile | Show all posts
Perhaps the AGW denialists should be required to state their closed viewpoints in their signatures... and then not allowed to breed. Much like "big window" architects should be castrated upon qualification (I use the term loosely) for all the misery and energy wastage they have caused during their copy-cat careers.

Whatever happened to that inventor who had a hand cream which was highly insulating? He did the rounds on TV using a blowlamp on his, otherwise, bare hands. It was said that he sold out for billions to the chem-oil-arms industry. Imagine the reduction in heat loss and reduced solar gain with a simple coat of his cream applied as a paint on every building? We could all go back to single storey, corrugated iron, Nissen huts to protect ourselves against the coming hurricanes and supermassive snowstorms.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 04:31:21 Mobile | Show all posts
And I thought it was the start of the pantomime season.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部