View: 278|Reply: 2

PTSD - anybody else suffer?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 05:02:17 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I was diagnosed with PTSD in February this year after going down hill over a long period of time.
Anybody else have this or have a family member or friend that suffers?
Happy to discuss my treatment but I'm a long way from being out of the woods yet. Or just happy to listen...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 05:02:18 Mobile | Show all posts
There was a thread here.

The Latest Celeb trend :(
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 05:02:19 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi Nobbler!  Your topic jumped out at me because  PTSD hit someone I know well after an event a few years ago (immediately after, in his case), so I've learned a little about what a bummer it is.  And I was surprised you hadn't had a few more responses.  Though I guess it's just one of those thngs where it's hard to know what to say!  And there must be as many ways of getting through it as there are people.
John (as I'll call him for now) accidentally killed (on the road).  Quite a widespread cause, as it turned out, and made much worse by people suffering in isolation (all their lives, some of them), because they didn't feel they deserved any sympathy so didn't talk about it.  (Even when there was nothing they could have done to avoid it).
Must go now - hope you're feeling at least a tad better than when you first posted.  If you reply, don't take it personally if I seem to have disappeared (it'll just be everyday stuff getting in the way for a while!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部