1234Next
Back New
Author: canada16

Energy drink for workout

[Copy link]
26-11-2019 05:10:48 Mobile | Show all posts
A friend of mine sells Isagenix, which is supposed to be really good.  Looks like some of the products are available on Amazon.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I’ve seen a few ads about this Isagenix but have no idea what it is, will need to look into it.

Use magic Report

I have a product brochure if you want me to send it via PM?  

I'm not selling it btw, just in case anybody thinks otherwise

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Honestly it doesn't matter what you drink or consume you are going to hurt and suffer abit until you loose some weight and become a little more conditioned, these energy drinks etc, unless they are packed full of caffiene or a like minded substance wont give the kick your looking for.For the most part energy drinks are only any good for endurance events, when you body depletes it's energy stores after approx 1 hour 30 mins, so for your basic gym work outs just have some good carbs a couple of hours before and have plenty of water with you,  a nice high protien/ carb meal planned for post workout.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 05:10:49 Mobile | Show all posts
Love these and they seem to be sold at nearly all convenience stores in London.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 05:10:49 Mobile | Show all posts
Thanks all for the replies.

I will only be doing rowing and step machines.. I dont do running machines.
I want to get rid of the beer belly with high intensity rowing ect, for an hour a day, after work.

I have a 34inch waste, but I am very skinny, so the beer belly looks stupid.

I have been doing some reading, and seems some heavy bodybuilders do not recommend those protein shakes, or anything else at those fitness shops. It would seem they rely on 6 small meals a day with lots of protein like chicken breast and tuna.

Years ago I used to make my own protein bars with all organic whole foods, they tasted amazing. It beats me how I can make protein bars with all organic whole foods for like 60p a bar, but these mass manufactures cant do the same.

I am going to buy a soup maker or just use a pot and 2 days a week just have soup, then just have a banana and yogurt at lunch, then a big bowl of soup for dinner. This should get the belly fat off sooner. I could not do this everyday as feel it wouldn't be the healthiest for my body.

I have a summer goal, so by summertime I want a flat stomach which I think is achievable, but only if I get to the gym.

Once my belly is gone, I would like to build a little muscle, not much just a tiny bit more definition.

Overall goal for this is by the end of the year which I feel is very realistic.

Again, thanks all, I will stick to natural foods, eggs, tuna in spring water, salads, soups ect. And if I want something sweet, I will make some of my world famous protein bars.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Don't waste your money, have a strong coffee before you workout. Does more than any pre workout drink

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
If you want some muscle in the long term it would be best to start to build some from the start rather than it being an after thought, the beer belly will go as long as you work out and stay off the beers, but if you just do cardio all the time some of your weight loss will come at the expense of muscle loss.

Use magic Report

I take a couple of caffeine tablets before a workout - the recommended dosage is 300mg, but the tablets tend to come in 200mg so I take 2...

and don't underestimate the effects of the creatine / beta-alanine stack when working out...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 05:10:49 Mobile | Show all posts
Well down 20lbs in 2 months without working out.
Going to the gym tomorrow just to have a look around and see what I need, locks ect for the lockers.
I would have thought I would have gotten sick of chicken and salad, I am talking everyday 7 days a week, but lovin the salad.

I made a burger once, lean meat, wholemeal bread, that was nice as well.

I think I am just going to make a strawberry, organic oats, banana and green tea, will have that about 45 min before my workout.

I have bought apple cider vinegar as I am so bloated, It feels like my stomach is going to explode, will see if that helps. I have tried bio-cult, symprove and alorflex but none of that helped and it was so expensive.

Use magic Report

1234Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部