[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 05:42:49 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Participant information

Introduction
I would like to invite you to complete my questionnaire, which is concerned with your view over the fitness apps. Most of the questions will be related to mobile user experience. The information provided by you in this questionnaire will be used for research purposes.

Why am I doing the project?
The project is my dissertation for my MSc at the University of Leeds Beckett. It is hoped that the project could enhance fitness through an android app, providing training information and diet guidance.

What is required from you?
You will be asked to give your preferences/opinion of what you want to see in a fitness app through various questions and how you prefer to look like. The average total time required for the questionnaire completion is about 1-3 minutes.

Your participation will remain confidential
If you agree to take part, your personal information (e.g. name, address) will not be asked/recorded on the questionnaire. Your responses to the questions will be used for the purpose of this project only. You will be assured that if you take part in the questionnaire you will remain anonymous.

Questionnaire is completely voluntary
Your participation in this questionnaire is entirely voluntary.

Link to the survey -MOD DELETED

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 05:42:50 Mobile | Show all posts
Please start a conversation with https://www.avforums.com/members/john-waterson.653325/  to ask permission before linking to your survey, thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部