Author: BB3Lions

Actual weight loss results.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 05:44:21 Mobile | Show all posts
True fact! A pound of fat weighs the same as a pound of muscle...

However, While cardio exercise and weight training can build muscle and reduce fat, just because you weigh the same or in the OP's case weigh more, it doesn’t mean the exercise or reduced calorie intake is for nothing. Muscle has a much greater density than fat, so it takes up less volume than an equal mass of fat, which explains why it’s possible to get visibly slimmer without a significant drop in weight. Hence my advise that it's better to go by how your clothes feel than what the scales say.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 05:44:22 Mobile | Show all posts
Also just a smaller pointer, which is quite important when looking to shed a bit of weight is weight fluctuation.  Several elements can be accounted for when stepping on the scales, your weight fluctuates all the time (water weight, food weight etc).
Make sure you weigh yourself first thing in the morning after going to the toilet, that's the best time.
But even with this being said, you're not tracking your actual 'weight' but more a progression in terms of actual loss, the best way I've seen to do so is weigh yourself every morning and take an average for the entire week, this is mine for the past week;
Weds - 11st 11lbs / 165lbs
Thurs - 11st 13lbs / 167lbs
Fri - 11st 12lbs / 166lbs
Sat - n/a
Sun - 11st 11lbs / 165lbs
Mon - 11st 11lbs / 165lbs
Tues - 11st 11lbs / 165lbs
Today - 11st 12lbs  / 166lbs

I'm seeking a progression, so currently waiting to see 11st 10lbs pop up, but my heaviest day was also a morning after a day I ate a ton of carbs (carbs blow me up like a balloon!), and I was slightly heavier this morning for whatever reason, but although heavier it makes no difference as my average for the week is 165lbs which is my lowest weight recorded throughout my entire cut, just awaiting to see 11st 10lbs so I can continue to see a consistent loss in weight.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部