View: 494|Reply: 7

New to vaping

[Copy link]
26-11-2019 20:30:20 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
just got a innokin endura t18ii and some diamond mist juice.

I cough when I exhale a big hit even on the lowest watt setting. is this something I need to get used to or is it the vape juice?

Good news is I haven’t smoked two days even at work where there’s temptation. But I’m now addicted to making clouds.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:30:21 Mobile | Show all posts
https://www.ecigclick.co.uk/mouth-to-lung-vs-direct-to-lung/

Worth a read, dtl far better for big clouds

Personally I didn’t get on with mouth to lung setups
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 26-11-2019 20:30:22 Mobile | Show all posts
Thanks for the link.

So I’m vaping all wrong on the wrong device. Lol impulse purchase gone wrong.

Tried it mouth to lung and i don’t choke on exhale, but not enough cloud.

This any good, product and store?
Cherry Bakewell 50/50 E-Liquid

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:30:23 Mobile | Show all posts
I coughed for the first few days when i first started vaping too, i just put it down to the chemicals clearing out of my system from the cigs.

Use magic Report

Author| 26-11-2019 20:30:24 Mobile | Show all posts
It was the juice I got the 3 for £5 diamond mist. I splashed out a bit and got some blackberry nasty juice much better I can taste the flavor though there’s a hint of liquish I hate liquish.......so much that I can’t even spell it

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:30:25 Mobile | Show all posts
You can start coughing for many reasons, some of them include low quality e juice, wrong blend of liquid, too much nicotine, too high powered,  closed too far on the airflow.

If you want bigger clouds get a sub ohm tank a starter but easy to get coils for. Most people tend to go smok as shops tend to push them more than any other brand. I dont agree, suggest going for a cleito series tank because In many years found to be one of the best coils for longevity and flavour.

I run a e cig company myself, and suggest most of my first time customers go a little higher in product with more options on control. Vaping is a person to person preference, more control is always better.

Use magic Report

Author| 26-11-2019 20:30:26 Mobile | Show all posts
I second that about control. I just brought a Smok rkiss, infinite control over wattage up to 200w is loads better than the 3 settings on my t2.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:30:27 Mobile | Show all posts
This is meant for those who wants to quit smoking, and not for those who has never smoked and using it as a fashion statement cuz it looks cool!

Back in the days when I started vaping (You can read my story in this forum) there wasn't sub ohming...

The problem people have when switching from cancer sticks, to vaping, is that it is a totally different delivery system.

Within cancer sticks is various carcinogenics, some of them have uses such as widening the tubes that lead to the lungs, there's also chemicals that feed directly to the brain!

So when you vape juice, you dont get all them nasties, and that's why a hit on a vape hits you hard....

It is best to set the device to its lowest setting, if the device has variable output, appropriate to your delivery method.... direct to lung, or mouth to lung... Then gradually increase the wattage.

If You are feeling a bit light headed after vaping, the nicotine level could be too high.

Also the ingredients make the difference with how it feels in your throat...

PG is used as a flavour carrier. This is what also gives the throat hit.
VG is used to create the clouds.

So you can experiment with buying different mixes, 70%VG/30%PG is a cloud chasers mix. 50%/50% mix would be a better starting place.

You don't have to take my advice. But I am an ex smoker/ex vaper and I used to make my own coils and juice.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部